Thank you for your interest in Tennessee Performing Arts Center! TPAC receives a high volume of donation requests each year and we are proud to support other charitable organizations in the Nashville community. While we certainly wish we could fulfill every request, we have a limited number of tickets available for donations.
Please review our guidelines below to submit a formal Donation Request:
Who we give to:
- Non-profit organizations
- Church/youth/school programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Other organizations, based on their mission and outreach
Standards for requests:
- Organizations requesting donations from TPAC may only do so once per calendar year
- Requests must be submitted at least one month prior to your scheduled event
- Requests from individuals outside of a larger organization will not be accepted
- Organizations must submit the Donation Request form below, as well as a request letter on the organization’s letterhead to email@example.com or by mail at:
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
Attn: Emily Buatte
P.O. Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
PLEASE NOTE: We typically donate a pair of tickets from Broadway or TPAC Presented shows. If you are interested in securing tickets from Nashville Opera, Nashville Ballet, or Nashville Repertory Theatre, please reach out to those organizations directly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CHARITY TICKET ALLOTMENT HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED FOR THE REST OF THE 2016-2017 SEASON.
Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee a response or status report of your donation request. For additional information, please contact:
Development Manager of Events and Services
Donations@tpac.org • 615-687-4300