- A three-story expanse of windows and two rounded balconies with stunning exterior and interior views.
- An interactive work of art featuring a 40-foot floor mural in seven shades of blue terrazzo with a bronze statue of a boy overhead in the balcony.
- A 30-foot-wide wall of water known as “Tennessee Falls”
- Two elevators, three times the number of facilities in renovated restrooms, a box office counter and other customer conveniences.
- A video plasma screen system in the lobby featuring previews of upcoming performances at TPAC and a custom-designed marquee at Sixth Avenue and Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville.
Official Website of the Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) TPAC is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to providing and supporting the presentation of the performing arts to the citizens of Tennessee.