Goal & Position Overview
TPAC’s House Department is looking for ushers for SUNDAY and DAYTIME events during the week. Excellent candidates will have experience in customer service, enjoy the camaraderie found within the arts and are excited to work within a professional company. Those with daytime availability (Monday-Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm) and Sundays are encouraged to apply to this position. Thank you!
To create a welcoming environment for guests attending TPAC events by directing guests, answering questions, and monitoring/attending to audience needs throughout an event.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome audiences by giving directions, assisting with seating, providing programs (if applicable), observing and attending to audience needs
- Listen to customer inquiries and resolve any issues in a helpful, respectful, responsive, and professional manner. Report various audience issues to the House/ Floor Manager
- Approach audience members and educate policies set by TPAC and requested by the event
- Assist House or Floor Management with audience injuries (life threatening or non-life threatening)
- Assist House and Floor Management in evacuating audiences from theaters or lobby spaces
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.