Like to purchase tickets for your business? TPAC offers special incentive packages for businesses wanting to purchase season tickets. All promotion and selling of the subscriptions are handled by TPAC and Nashville Repertory Theatre.
Entertain clients or reward employees for a job well done! BizTix is a turn-key, cost effective benefit program for companies to underwrite all or a portion of their subscription costs. We have two packages to fit your business needs. Our first allows the ability to purchase season tickets under your business name for a flat rate. Our second gives you the option to pay for part or all of a Broadway or Nashville Repertory season subscription for you and your employees.
For BizTix Season Tickets:
Call TPAC Group Sales at 615-782-4060 during regular business hours (Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM). Based upon show date(s) and number of tickets, we determine your BizTix Season rate.
For BizTix Subsidy Program:
• Call TPAC Group Sales at 615-782-4060
• A budget is established for the amount of subsidy you wish to cover (Cap limit, % of subsidy or hard dollar amount per ticket).
• Forms are sent to your Human Resources department or other staff contact with a deadline for disbursement and authorization of employee’s tickets.
• Employees are charged for their tickets at the time HR submits their information. They have the option of completely paying their portion or spreading over three installments. The remaining balance, which is the company’s portion, will be invoiced after the deadline.
• Before the upcoming season, Group Sales will reach out to confirm participation in next year’s series. Renewal packet is then mailed to your current registered employees. After the renewal period, we will reach out again to go over numbers and the opportunity to add new employees if you choose.
Benefits of BizTix Package include:
• First access to the best seats long before the general public
• FREE ticket exchange privileges – choose another date of the same show in the season when you have a change of schedule (upgrade fees may apply, based on availability)
• Savings – avoid escalating prices and ticket order fees that single ticket buyers encounter
• Season ticket seat upgrade opportunities into available locations (upgrade fees may apply)
• Ticket pre-sale offers to buy seats to other TPAC shows
• Flexible payment plans – to spread payment over up to three installments
• Exclusive access to Subscriber Services, personal service from our customer service team
• Monthly updates from SPOTlight, TPAC's new online magazine created to shine a light on how the arts enrich lives in Nashville and beyond
• Name Recognition - As a participant in the BizTix Program, your company’s name will appear on the “Thank You” page of each Playbill.
Very Important: Please let us know if there are any opportunities for us to come in person and provide this information directly to your employees.