TPAC is located in the James K. Polk Cultural Center at 505 Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville, occupying an entire city block between 5th and 6th Avenues and Deaderick and Union Streets. Also housing the Tennessee State Museum, the cultural center adjoins the 18-story James K. Polk State Office Tower.
RESERVE YOUR PARKING NOW!
Book TPAC parking ahead of time for
the smoothest possible show experience.
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT:
Pre-paid parking vouchers are date specific and cannot be exchanged for another date or refunded. Please verify your performance date before confirming your purchase.
Find more parking close to TPAC at lazparking.com
Free self-parking is also available from 6:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. in the state lots behind the Supreme Court Building (off Charlotte Avenue, between 7th & 8th Avenues) on performance nights.
Directions to TPAC
Directions to War Memorial Auditorium
Park It! Downtown
Find parking with this interactive service
from the Downtown Partnership.
Other Downtown Parking
Accessible parking is designated by the City of Nashville on both sides of 6th Avenue, between Deaderick Street and Charlotte Avenue during the times of TPAC performances. Accessible parking is available on the north side of 6th Avenue 24 hours, 7 days a week. For performances in Andrew Jackson Hall, patrons with special needs may prefer to be dropped off on the corner of Union Street and 6th Avenue. For performances in the Polk and Johnson Theaters, patrons with special needs may prefer to be dropped off in front of the main entrance to TPAC in the loading zone area on Deaderick Street, near the corner of 5th Avenue.
Valet is provided courtesy of Eagle Parking for ticketed events at TPAC. The drop-off and pick-up areas are located on 6th Avenue by the marquee entrance to TPAC near the corner of Deaderick Street.
The following points are a general guide to valet service availability. However, due to the varied nature of events at TPAC, please call us at (615) 782-4040 if you have questions about valet service specific to your event.
- The current valet rate is $20.00, payable to the Eagle Parking attendant upon arrival, or inside the lobby at the Jackson Box Office.
- Valet is available for most publicly ticketed events at TPAC (Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater).
- Valet is typically only available for ticketed events at War Memorial Auditorium when there is another concurrent event inside the main TPAC building.
- Due to weekday parking restrictions, Valet services are not available for weekday matinee performances.
- Eagle Parking attendants begin accepting vehicles at 90 minutes prior to the ticketed event.
- Because events dismiss patrons all at once, there is sometimes a volume delay for retrieving vehicles after the event. We appreciate your patience while the valet attendants work through the volume.
Go ahead and pay for your valet service at the same time you purchase your tickets. Prepaid valet vouchers speed up the drop off process and allows you to get to your seat quicker. Vouchers can be used for any publicly ticketed event at TPAC where Eagle Parking is operating valet service. Click here to purchase today!
Valet parking also is provided by Eagle Parking. See below for details.
Price and location are subject to change.
UBER - Mobile application that connects riders to drivers with the push of a button.
Taxi Cab Information