TPAC is located in the James K. Polk Cultural Center at 505 Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville, occupying an entire city block between 5th and 6th Avenues and Deaderick and Union Streets. Also housing the Tennessee State Museum, the cultural center adjoins the 18-story James K. Polk State Office Tower.
Directions to TPAC
Directions to War Memorial Auditorium
When you find parking you like, lock it in by reserving a spot on ParkWhiz.
You'll instantly receive an electronic parking pass to print at your convenience or use on your smartphone.
Your spot is guaranteed and there are no extra fees or surcharges when you park.
Find convenient parking within 1/4 mile from TPAC with Parking Management Company.
Valet parking is also provided by PMC. See below for details.
Park It! Downtown
Find parking with this interactive service
from the Downtown Partnership.
Other Downtown Parking
Accessible parking is designated by the City of Nashville on both sides of 6th Avenue, between Deaderick Street and Charlotte Avenue during the times of TPAC performances. Accessible parking is available on the north side of 6th Avenue 24 hours, 7 days a week. On the south side of 6th Avenue, accessible parking is designated after 5:30 p.m. and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Violators are subject to ticketing and towing. For performances in Andrew Jackson Hall, patrons with special needs may prefer to be dropped off on the corner of Union Street and 6th Avenue. For performances in the Polk and Johnson Theaters, patrons with special needs may prefer to be dropped off in front of the main entrance to TPAC in the loading zone area on Deaderick Street, near the corner of 5th Avenue.
Valet is provided courtesy of Parking Management Company (PMC) for ticketed events at TPAC. The drop-off and pick-up areas are located on 6th Avenue by the marquee entrance to TPAC near the corner of Deaderick Street.
The following points are a general guide to valet service availability, however, due to the varied nature of events at TPAC, please call us at (615) 782-4040 if you have questions about valet service specific to your event.
Price and location are subject to change.
- The current valet rate is $18.00, payable to the PMC attendant upon arrival.
- Valet is available for most publically ticketed events at TPAC (Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater).
- Valet is typically only available for ticketed events at War Memorial Auditorium when there is another concurrent event inside the main TPAC building.
- Due to weekday parking restrictions, Valet services are not available for weekday matinee performances.
- PMC attendants begin accepting vehicles at 90 minutes prior to the ticketed event.
- Because events dismiss patrons all at once, there is sometimes a volume delay for retrieving vehicles after the event. We appreciate your patience while the valet attendants work though the volume.
Taxi Cab Information