What does Tennessee Performing Arts Center mean to you?
Our 2017-18 Annual Report to the Community highlights both the artistic innovations and investment in our growing education community made possible last year; presenting 489 performances, seating 424,864 audience members, and serving 38,127 students and adults through arts education programs.
- Audience members from 38 U.S. states and five countries experienced a performance at TPAC
- More than 25,000 students and teachers from 230 schools in 29 counties in Tennessee and Kentucky travelled to TPAC for a performance of the Humanities Outreach in Tennessee Season for Young People
- TPAC provided more than $63,000 in free and reduced admission and transportation assistance
- TPAC and its resident companies generated more than $36.5 million in direct spending (based on findings from the Arts and Economic Prosperity® 5 study, customized to Nashville-Davidson County)
“Almost every day, we celebrated creativity through our growing education programs, serving students of all ages at TPAC and in schools and presenting international blockbusters, top Tony Award winners, and new takes on classic titles.”
– Kathleen O’Brien, TPAC President & CEO