Sign up for our newsletters
Social Media Community Guidelines
Inspired by the unique power of the arts to bring people together and to help us see the world from different perspectives, Tennessee Performing Arts Center encourages community engagement, supports civil discourse, and values connecting with our audiences online. We invite everyone to discover, share, and discuss information on our social platforms, and we welcome your questions, comments, and concerns. To support interaction, we have established the following social media community guidelines:
- TPAC social channels are open to the public. Anyone can participate, and what is posted may be seen and read by everyone. TPAC is not responsible for views expressed by those other than TPAC staff.
- Comments should be related to the posted topics. TPAC may delete off-topic comments and remove comments sharing marketing materials, promoting the resale of tickets, including commercial content, and other types of spam messages (ex. comments posted repeatedly).
- We welcome your contributions to our online community. We want to hear your questions and commentary about what TPAC is doing, including constructive feedback on what we can do better. However, we will not tolerate comments that are:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- Hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, or political beliefs
- References to criminal or illegal activity
- TPAC may remove posts and/or block users. TPAC reserves the right to remove any comments or content that does not adhere to these guidelines. We also may block users who violate the rules or otherwise abuse our online community.
- Social media channels also may remove posts from our pages. Social media posts may be removed by individual social media networks for violating their disinformation or community standards.
- TPAC social media team members cannot assist with ticketing. Our social media team is unable to assist via message or comment on any individual patron ticketing issues such as refunds, exchanges, or purchases. All inquiries for these issues should be directed to the Box Office for resolution.