hero image ID: 0
string(1) " "
DATE: November 6-15, 2020
LOCATION: Nashville Ballet Studio A (3630 Redmon Street, Nashville)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
UPDATE: Out of an abundance of caution for the safety and well-being of our dancers, staff, and community, Nashville Ballet’s production of Community has been rescheduled for November 20–22, 2020 and will take place virtually. This production will be released to ticketholders via email and is in place of the live performances previously scheduled for November 6–16, 2020 at The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet.
If you already purchased tickets to Community, all tickets for this event are being automatically transferred to the new performance dates according to the schedule below. Additionally, the difference in ticket cost of moving from the live performance to the virtual performance will automatically be transferred to an on account credit.
- Tickets for either Friday performance will be transferred to Friday, November 20, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tickets for either Saturday performance will be transferred to Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Tickets for either Sunday performance will be transferred to Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
An email was sent to all ticket holders on October 19, 2020, providing the following additional options:
- Exchange your ticket(s) into another performance in the 2020-21 Nashville Ballet season, including a different performance of Community.
- Place your ticket(s) on account as credit towards a future Nashville Ballet performance. If you choose to place the value of your tickets "on account", you have until May 31, 2021 to redeem your credit for a Nashville Ballet performance.
- Donate your ticket(s) and receive a tax receipt for your donation.
If you have any questions regarding your Community tickets, please contact the box office at 615-297-2966 x710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more on TPAC’s closure, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Community celebrates the spirit of Nashville — a city overflowing with fortitude, resiliency, and of course, creativity. A love letter to its hometown Nashville Ballet's mix repertory program features works by Paul Vasterling, Christopher Stuart, Mollie Sansone, and Gerald Watson — four artists whose careers blossomed as a result of the support and stewardship for which Nashville Ballet is now more grateful than ever.