hero image ID: 0
string(1) " "
string(50) "February 16, 18, March 16, 18, 2021, at 12:00 p.m."
DATE: February 16, 18, March 16, 18, 2021, at 12:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Virtual Event
STARTING AT: Free EventReserve
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Join some of the artists at Nashville Ballet for a lecture series that takes participants behind the scenes of one of Nashville Ballet’s upcoming performances. Creative experts will lead engaging discussions to illustrate how a concept becomes a reality. This series is perfect for ballet beginners or for those who want to build upon their dance education.
Participants will gain:
- Appreciation for the work of art
- Insight into the creative process
- Access to artists
- Increased literacy in the art
Our first Virtual Lecture series will discuss our spring performance of Attitude: Part I and Part II. All lectures will start at 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - Christopher Stuart, Choreographer
- Thursday, February 18, 2021 - Cristina Spinei, Composer
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - Allison Zamorski, Rehearsal Director
- Thursday, March 18, 2021 - Paul Vasterling, Choreographer, and Mitchel Korn, Senior Lecturer of Music and Education at the Blair School of Music at Vanderbilt