hero image ID: 399349
string(1) " "
string(26) "May 15, 2021, at 8:00 p.m."
DATE: May 15, 2021, at 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: James K. Polk Theater Stage
STARTING AT: $65
Health & Safety
- A face mask is required. One may be provided if necessary.
- We encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- To protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers, all visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- We will use enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- When feasible, we will provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- We have updated air filtration systems to improve ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Due to ongoing safety protocols surrounding COVID-19, the TPAC Box Office is closed to in-person sales and assistance.
Ticket delivery method for this show is TPAC Concierge Mobile App only.
Masks are required for this event.
Tables have a 4-person capacity. In order to maintain social distancing, there is a 2-ticket limit per table for online sales. Patrons that need less than 2 or more than 2 tickets, please call our Box Office at 615-782-4040 for seating options.
You’re invited to a series of new, intimate on-stage experiences with the best of Broadway and beyond. As we begin our return to live shows, TPAC and Studio Tenn are proud to present five limited-capacity, in-person concerts, featuring Susan Egan, Adam Pascal, Branden & James, Shoshana Bean, and Norm Lewis. Join us for a unique evening as we turn TPAC’s Polk Theater stage into a cabaret.
Susan Egan has delivered powerful impressions in theatre, film, television and music. She headlined on Broadway as Thoroughly Modern Millie, won critical acclaim as “Sally Bowles” in Cabaret, starred in Triumph of Love and State Fair, and received Tony Award® and Drama Desk® nominations for “Best Actress” as the original “Belle” in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. She’s been seen on film in 13 Going on 30, Gotta Kick It Up, many award-winning indies and voiced the animated characters: “Meg” in Disney’s Hercules, “Lin” in the Academy Award-winning Spirited Away, is currently “Rose Quartz” on Cartoon Network’s Steven Universe, and more. She spent two seasons on WB’s Nikki and guest-starred on Modern Family, HOUSE, NUMB3RS, NYPD Blue, Arli$$, Drew Carey, Party of Five, Great Performances, and others. Egan has over 400 solo concerts credits with symphonies worldwide, more than 40 recordings and 7 solo CDs, and in 2018 formed Broadway Princess Party, LLC with fellow Broadway stars Laura Osnes and Courtney Reed, and musical director Benjamin Rauhala – they are currently touring their award-winning concert to kingdoms near and far. Susan is an accomplished master teacher in music performance, obsessive gardener, happy wife and mom of two.