Public On Sale: Friday, June 11, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Health and Safety guidelines are changing. Based on current recommendations from our health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/Tristar Health, and the CDC masks will be required to attend this event regardless of vaccination status.
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Although seating does not allow for social distancing, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
VIP Information: Want to meet Maks and Val backstage after the show? With a virtual VIP M&G pass from Looped Live, you get access to an exclusive 1-on-1 virtual Meet & Greet video call with Maks and Val where you will have an intimate chat with the guys as they cool down in their dressing room immediately following the show! Virtual VIP passes are available here: https://www.events.loopedlive.com/maksandval. Tickets to the show are not included.
The Stripped Down Tour is a unique, family friendly experience that will bring you closer to Maks & Val than ever before. The intimate evening is packed with breathtaking dancing, deeply personal storytelling, and world class showmanship true to the Chmerkovskiy name.
Genuine and heartwarming, the Stripped Down Tour promises to take your emotions for a ride, and have you smiling on the drive back. The boys leave their hearts out on stage... and maybe a shirt or two.