hero image ID: 399349
string(1) " "
string(31) "September 4, 2021, at 8:00 p.m."
DATE: September 4, 2021, at 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: James K. Polk Theater Stage
STARTING AT: $65BUY TICKETS
Due to ongoing safety protocols surrounding COVID-19, the TPAC Box Office is closed to in-person sales and assistance.
Health & Safety
- Face masks are recommended but not required for guests.
- We encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- To protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers, all visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- We will use enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- When feasible, we will provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- We have updated air filtration systems to improve ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Ticket delivery method for this show is TPAC Concierge Mobile App only.
Faces masks are recommended but not required for guests.
Tables have a 4-person capacity. If you do not buy all 4 seats at the table, you will be seated with persons you do not know.
You’re invited to a series of new, intimate on-stage experiences with the best of Broadway and beyond. As we begin our return to live shows, TPAC and Studio Tenn are proud to present five limited-capacity, in-person concerts, featuring Susan Egan, Adam Pascal, Branden & James, Shoshana Bean, and Norm Lewis. Join us for a unique evening as we turn TPAC’s Polk Theater stage into a cabaret.
NORM LEWIS can currently be seen starring in the SAG, Critics Choice, and NAACP Image Award-nominated Netflix film "Da 5 Bloods" by Spike Lee and in the Hulu miniseries, Mrs. America. He was previously seen in the NBC television special, “Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert!,” alongside John Legend, Sara Bareilles, and Alice Cooper. He recently appeared in the Broadway revival of Once on This Island and as Sweeney Todd in the Off-Broadway production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street at the Barrow Street Theatre, receiving the AUDELCO Award for his performance. In May of 2014, he made history as The Phantom of the Opera’s first African American Phantom on Broadway.
He has been seen on PBS in the Live From Lincoln Center productions of Showboat with Vanessa Williams, Norm Lewis: Who Am I?, and New Year’s Eve: A Gershwin Celebration with Diane Reeves, as well as American Voices with Renée Fleming and the PBS Special First You Dream – The Music of Kander & Ebb. He can be seen recurring in the VH1 series, Daytime Divas, also alongside Vanessa Williams. His additional television credits include Better Things, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Bull, Chicago Med, Gotham, The Blacklist, and Blue Bloods, as well as in his recurring role as Senator Edison Davis on the hit drama Scandal.