Public On Sale: Friday, May 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
VIP Information: Be a part of the exclusive MasterChef Live! VIP experience! Get the best seats in the house, ask the chefs questions, receive a signed show poster, take a photo and more! It all starts one hour before show time.
*Meet & Greet is subject to change due to CDC protocols at the time of the tour.
Lap Policy: All children 2 and over must have a paid ticket. Any child 23 months and under is required to have a free lap ticket, if sitting on a parent’s lap. Lap tickets will be available at the venue 90 minutes prior to show time.
Something tasty is heading to your hometown! Don’t miss this year’s hottest tour – MasterChef Live!
MasterChef Live! is coming to TPAC’s Polk Theater on October 24, 2021. This high-energy, interactive stage production brings the culinary hit TV shows MasterChef & MasterChef Junior directly to fans and foodies alike…LIVE on stage!
The family-friendly show will feature head-to-head cooking demonstrations and fun (sometimes messy!) challenges with past MasterChef & MasterChef Junior contestants, and an overall immersive audience experience fun for all ages.
Celebrate all things MasterChef with a VIP Package. Limited packages are available that include a premium seat, meet and greet experience, signed show poster, photo opportunities, and more. It’s a recipe for a guaranteed good time! Bring the whole family to see MasterChef Live! Get your tickets today!