Public On Sale: Friday, June 18, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
This event is down for maintenance.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
There is a limit of eight (8) tickets per household. The term “household” refers to any shared information on one or more accounts. Any households that purchase more than the allowed number of tickets may have their order(s) refunded without notice.
‘Glam Club’ Pre-Show Party Pass
- One (1) premium reserved ticket to see L.O.L. Surprise! Live
- Invitation to the ‘Glam Club’ pre-show party, including:
- The ‘Makeover Station’ to create a fierce customized L.O.L. Surprise! Live show look
- The ‘#Hairgoals’ hair station to get creative with temporary hair colors, braid designs, and charms
- Photo opportunities inspired by the L.O.L. Surprise! world
- Trading card station to show off and trade exclusive collectible cards
- Snacks and beverages
- One (1) exclusive L.O.L. Surprise! Live gift
*Please note, all LOL Surprise! Live ticketholders — both children and adults — are required to purchase a Party Pass in order to attend the ‘Glam Club’ Pre-Show Party.
Lap Policy: All children over 1 years old must have a paid ticket. Any child 11 months and under is required to have a free lap ticket, if sitting on a parent’s lap. Lap tickets will be available at the venue 90 minutes prior to show time.
Fans of the global sensation L.O.L. Surprise!™ will finally be able to rock out in real life with their favorite characters when the hologram concert hits the stage at TPAC’s Jackson Hall on Friday, November 12. “L.O.L. Surprise!™ Live – Calling All B.B’s” will feature fan favorites and best sellers Lady Diva, Royal Bee, Neonlicious, and Swag in the first-ever family spectacular with original music, dancers, a DJ, and never-before seen live holograms.
The live concert will feature songs from the forthcoming L.O.L. Surprise!™ album (Magic Star/Sony), including the first release “I’m a Queen,” along with classic hits like “Calling All B.B.’s” and “Remix.”. A toy and children’s entertainment industry phenomenon, L.O.L. Surprise!™ became an instant hit since launching in 2016. With over 15 billion YouTube views, L.O.L. Surprise!™ is one of the most beloved brands in the world with celebrity fans including Kim Kardashian, Cardi B, Ciara and many others.
The production will have strict safety precautions and guidelines for audiences, cast and crew. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth