Public On Sale: Friday, June 4, 2021, at 12:00 p.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
There is a limit of eight (8) tickets per household. The term “household” refers to any shared information on one or more accounts. Any households that purchase more than the allowed number of tickets may have their order(s) refunded without notice.
CHRISTIAN NODAL – VIP MEET & GREET UPGRADE PACKAGE
- Pre-show Meet & Greet and photo opportunity with Christian Nodal
- Commemorative VIP Meet & Greet laminate
- One limited edition tour poster
- One VIP-exclusive Christian Nodal gift item
- Pre-show tour merchandise shopping opportunity
- Dedicated VIP entrance (where available)
- On-site VIP host
- THIS VIP UPGRADE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE SHOW, MUST HAVE A TICKET TO PARTICIPATE IN THE M&G UPGRADE
Christian Nodal will perform for the very first time in Nashville, Tennessee on Sunday, November 14th with special guest Gera MX on his world tour "Botella Tras Botella".
Botella Tras Botella Single is MASSIVE.
Debuted at No. 60 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It’s the first regional Mexican title to enter the list in its almost 63-year history.
First Mexican Top 10 Visit Billboard Global Charts: “Botella” likewise debuts in the top 10 on both Billboard Global charts: No. 4 on Global Excl. U.S. and No. 9 on Billboard Global 200.
Currently Top 10 Spotify Global Charts
Debuted #1 Global You Tube Top Songs Chart
Debuted #1 Global You Tube Top Music Videos
#9 Global You Tube Top Artists
Official Platinum Seating: Platinum Seating provides fans with direct access to securing some of the best seats in the venue at market value. The market value for Platinum Seating is subject to change based on the overall demand and popularity for the event. Platinum Seating allows fans to purchase tickets in a safe and secure environment without running the risk of purchasing tickets that may be considered lost, stolen or counterfeit.