Public On Sale: Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
There is a limit of four (4) tickets per household. The term “household” refers to any shared information on one or more accounts. Any households that purchase more than the allowed number of tickets may have their order(s) refunded without notice.
You can catch stand-up comedian, writer, and actor, Fortune Feimster, on the radio, on screens both big and small, and touring her stand-up across the nation. Fortune Feimster’s first one-hour special, SWEET & SALTY, is currently streaming on Netflix and was nominated for Best Comedy Special for the Critics’ Choice Awards. Prior to her one-hour special, Netflix released Feimster’s half-hour special in 2018 as part of THE STANDUPS, which received rave reviews. She has done late night TV sets on CONAN and LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS and has another acclaimed half hour special on Comedy Central.
Beginning her career in Los Angeles as a member of the prestigious Groundlings Sunday Company, Fortune Feimster first became known nationally as a writer and panelist on E's hit show CHELSEA LATELY before starring as a series regular on Hulu’s THE MINDY PROJECT and NBC’s CHAMPIONS. She has gone on to have many guest appearances and recurring roles on TV shows including RU PAUL’S DRAG RACE, DEAR WHITE PEOPLE, DRUNK HISTORY, CLAWS, 2 BROKE GIRLS, WORKAHOLICS, GLEE, IDIOTSITTER, TALES OF THE CITY, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, LIFE IN PIECES and @MIDNIGHT. On the film side, you can catch Fortune in OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY, SOCIAL ANIMALS, FATHER OF THE YEAR, and YES DAY. You may recognize her voice from TV, in roles including Evelyn on THE SIMPSONS, Brenda on Fox’s BLESS THE HARTS, and Ava on Cartoon Network’s SUMMER CAMP.
Fortune can currently be heard every morning with Tom Papa on Sirius XM's channel 93 on their show, WHAT A JOKE WITH PAPA AND FORTUNE. She also hosts a weekly podcast with her partner, Jax, called SINCERELY FORTUNE. Feimster frequently recurred on LIGHTS OUT WITH DAVID SPADE on Comedy Central and is currently starring opposite David Spade on the new Netflix series, THE NETFLIX AFTERPARTY. You can catch her playing Pam on NBC’s KENAN or Pinky in the recently released BARB AND STAR GO TO VISTA DEL MAR. Along with co-writing and selling two comedy pilots to ABC, the latter of which is produced by Tina Fey, Fortune co-wrote and is attached to star in two features, BAD COP BAD COP and FIELD TRIP, both of which were acquired by Spielberg’s Amblin Pictures.