For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
The show is for mature audiences.
VIP Package 1: Ron White "200 Proof" VIP Package includes:
- Premium Seat Ticket (typically in First 5 Rows)
- Q & A session with Ron White
- A photo with Ron White
- VIP access pass personally signed by Ron White
- Exclusive Merchandise Item
VIP Package 2: Ron White "100 Proof" VIP Package includes:
- Premium seat ticket
- Autographed note from Ron White
- Exclusive Merchandise Item
Comedian Ron “Tater Salad” White, who first rose to fame as the cigar-smoking, scotch-drinking funnyman from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour phenomenon, has long since established himself as a star in his own right. Over the past 15 years, White has been one of the top grossing stand up comedians on tour in the country. His comedy recordings have sold over 14 million units (solo and with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour), he’s been nominated for two Grammys, he was featured in the Cameron Crowe Showtime Series, “Roadies,” and he even authored a book that appeared on the New York Times Best Seller List.
Audience members at White’s shows might notice a change in the stage set up — while the ever-present cigar, remains ever-present, Ron decided to forego his signature scotch drink, in favor of a glass of tequila. In fact, he enjoyed the taste so much, he bought the company.
Touring nearly nonstop since the Blue Collar days, the masterful storyteller shows no signs of slowing down. Ron White has announced a number of 2019 tour dates, beginning in January, and extending well into the Spring and early Summer.