Public On Sale: Friday, April 9, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
There is a limit of eight (8) tickets per household. The term “household” refers to any shared information on one or more accounts. Any households that purchase more than the allowed number of tickets may have their order(s) refunded without notice.
VIP ticket delivery is Will Call only. Preferred ticket delivery for Standard tickets is TPAC Concierge Mobile App.
VIP Package 1: Do Less VIP Package includes early entry, seats in reserved VIP seating section, crowd-free merchandise shopping, Meet & Greet with Trey, exclusive pre-release of 2 never before seen Trey Kennedy videos, and access to limited tour photography
VIP Package 2: God Bless Premium Package includes early entry, crowd-free merchandise shopping, exclusive pre-release of 1 never before seen Trey Kennedy video and access to limited tour photography
A writer, actor, comedian, and musician – Trey can truly do it all. Best known for his hilariously spot-on sketches that put the perfect comedic spin on the idiosyncrasies of specific groups (“Millennial Girlfriend School”, “Moms and Middle Schoolers During Flu Season Be Like”) Trey has written, produced, and starred in numerous viral videos – racking up millions of views in the process. With a dedicated fan base across every major social media channel, Trey has his finger on the pulse of the content people want now and the creativity to produce it in a way that is completely unique, insightful, and original.