For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
December 11, 2021 VIP Meet & Greet Package:
- One premium reserved seat in the first six rows!
- Exclusive PRE SHOW meet & greet with Heather McMahan
- Personal Photograph with Heather McMahan
- Autographed tour poster
- Official VIP laminate
December 12, 2021 VIP Add-On includes*:
- Post-Show Q&A Talk Back
- VIP Lanyard
- Autographed Show Poster
*A show ticket to the December 12, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. show is required to purchase this VIP add-on event.
Put the phones down! Your favorite high functioning hot mess, comedian Heather McMahan is coming to a city near you. She’s live, liberated and lubed up. Doing the most and the least at the same damn time. Heather McMahan’s Farewell Tour…Her First, and Possibly the LAST!
Official Platinum Seating: Platinum Seating provides fans with direct access to securing some of the best seats in the venue at market value. The market value for Platinum Seating is subject to change based on the overall demand and popularity for the event. Platinum Seating allows fans to purchase tickets in a safe and secure environment without running the risk of purchasing tickets that may be considered lost, stolen or counterfeit.