Public On Sale: Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Season tickets can be purchased online or by contacting the Nashville Ballet Box Office. Please note, if you would like to purchase season tickets using your on account credit, tickets must be purchased directly through the Nashville Ballet Box Office. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
TPAC's current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. For more details and TPAC's updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 3 days (72 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
TICKETING INFORMATION FOR NASHVILLE’S NUTCRACKER:
Please note that the previously scheduled performances on November 27-28, December 4-12, 2021 and December 24 at 6:00 p.m. have been rescheduled. If you purchased tickets to a rescheduled performance, please contact the Nashville Ballet Box Office by July 15, 2021 to select one of the ticketing options below.
- Exchange your tickets into one of the rescheduled performances of Nashville’s Nutcracker listed above at no charge.
- Place your ticket(s) on account as credit towards a future Nashville Ballet performance in the 21-22 season. If you choose to place the value of your tickets "on account," you have until July 31, 2022 to redeem your credit.
- Donate your ticket(s) and receive a tax receipt for your donation.
- Request a refund.
If you responded to the survey sent to your email on Friday, June 11 to let us know how you would like your tickets to be handled, no further action is needed at this time. If you have not responded to that survey or have any questions, please fill out this survey or contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your deadline to respond is July 15, 2021, after which your tickets will transferred to an automatic on account credit to Nashville Ballet.
Concept, story treatment, and choreography by Paul Vasterling
Music composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Live music performed by The Nashville Symphony
The greatest gift to give or get, the holiday season simply isn’t complete without the magic of Nashville’s Nutcracker- LIVE at TPAC this December! Experience the unforgettable magic of Music City’s favorite holiday tradition and rediscover your favorite characters like Clara, Drosselmeyer, the Sugar Plum Fairy, Madam Bonbon, and more! With stunning choreography by Paul Vasterling, dreamy costumes, and glittering sets, Nashville’s Nutcracker is a can’t-miss holiday event.