hero image ID: 394036
string(1) " "
DATE: January 6-23, 2022
LOCATION: Andrew Jackson Hall
Public On Sale: Friday, October 8, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Face masks are recommended but not required for guests. If a Broadway touring production requires guests to wear a mask, we will communicate that change to ticket buyers in advance. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Although our continental seating does not allow for social distancing during Broadway engagements, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
More than 100 million people around the world have experienced the phenomenon of Disney’s The Lion King, and now you can, too, when Nashville’s best-loved musical returns to TPAC’s Jackson Hall. Winner of six Tony Awards®, including Best Musical, this landmark musical event brings together one of the most imaginative creative teams on Broadway. Tony Award®-winning director Julie Taymor brings to life a story filled with hope and adventure set against an amazing backdrop of stunning visuals.
The Lion King also features some of Broadway’s most recognizable music, crafted by Tony Award®-winning artists Elton John and Tim Rice. There is simply nothing else like The Lion King.
Brandon A. McCall as “Simba” in The Lion King North American Tour, ©Disney, photo by Deen van Meer