Public On Sale: Friday, November 19, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Face masks are recommended but not required for guests. If a Broadway touring production requires guests to wear a mask, we will communicate that change to ticket buyers in advance. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Although our continental seating does not allow for social distancing during Broadway engagements, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Direct from Broadway, Mean Girls is the hilarious hit musical from an award-winning creative team, including book writer Tina Fey (30 Rock), composer Jeff Richmond (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), lyricist Nell Benjamin (Legally Blonde) and director Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon).
Cady Heron may have grown up on an African savanna, but nothing prepared her for the vicious ways of her strange new home: suburban Illinois. Soon, this naïve newbie falls prey to a trio of lionized frenemies led by the charming but ruthless Regina George. But when Cady devises a plan to end Regina’s reign, she learns the hard way that you can’t cross a Queen Bee without getting stung.
New York Magazine cheers, “Mean Girls delivers with immense energy, a wicked sense of humor and joyful inside-jokery.” USA Today says, “We’ll let you in on a little secret, because we’re such good friends: Get Your Tickets Now!”
Pictured (L-R): Danielle Wade (Cady Heron), Megan Masako Haley (Gretchen Wieners), Mariah Rose Faith (Regina George), Jonalyn Saxer (Karen Smith), Mary Kate Morrissey (Janis Sarkisian), and the National Touring Company of Mean Girls, photo © 2019 Joan Marcus