Public On Sale: Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Ticket Policy: All patrons, regardless of age, will require a seated paid ticket.
The two-time Emmy® Award winning Saturday morning show comes to life in a brand new production. Like the award-winning television show, The Henry Ford’s INNOVATION NATION – LIVE! will inspire audiences with entertaining and educational stories about yesterday and today’s visionaries and innovators – highlighting major turning points in the past and present that influenced the fields of science, technology, engineering, math, the environment and social justice.
Like the television show the live show will feature two correspondents (along with other cast members that are featured in various vignettes throughout the show) that will narrate the evening, engage with the audience and bridge between stories of innovators of the past and how they are influencing science, technology, agriculture, design, making and social justice movements of today. Luminaries of the past including Henry Ford, The Wright Brothers, Rosa Parks and George Washington Carver among others will jump to life on stage. Their achievements will be highlighted and reflected by showing examples of present day innovations.