Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Face masks are recommended but not required for guests. If a Broadway touring production requires guests to wear a mask, we will communicate that change to ticket buyers in advance. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Although our continental seating does not allow for social distancing during Broadway engagements, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Winner of 6 Tony Awards including Best Musical, Dear Evan Hansen is “a cultural phenomenon.” (LA Times)A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he’s always wanted: a chance to finally fit in. Dear Evan Hansen is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it. Dear Evan Hansen has struck a remarkable chord with audiences and critics everywhere, including The Washington Post who says Dear Evan Hansen is “one of the most remarkable shows in musical theatre history.” The New York Times calls it “a gorgeous musical for anyone with a beating heart.” And NBC Nightly News declares the musical “an anthem resonating on Broadway and beyond.” Dear Evan Hansen features a book by Tony Award ® winner Steven Levenson, a score by Grammy ® , Tony ® , Olivier ® and Academy Award ® winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (La La Land, The Greatest Showman), and direction by four - time Tony Award nominee Michael Greif (Rent, Next to Normal).
Stephen Christopher Anthony and the North American touring company of Dear Evan Hansen, photo by Matthew Murphy, 2019