Public On Sale: Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Our current Patron Entry Policy requires guests 6+ years of age to wear a mask and guests 12+ years of age to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test administered by a healthcare professional within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. For more details and our updated health protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
Patron Entry Details
- All patrons 6+ years of age are required to wear masks consistent with CDC guidelines (completely covering the nose, mouth, and under the chin) while inside any TPAC venue. TPAC also highly recommends children ages 2-5 wear a mask.
- Before entering the venue, fully vaccinated patrons 12+ years of age are required to present to event staff printed or digital documentation of their vaccination status, indicating completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date. The official vaccination card must include the name of the patron and the date of the final vaccine administered (second dose for Moderna/Pfizer and single dose for Johnson & Johnson).
- As an alternative, patrons 12+ years of age may present printed or digital documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result administered within 2 days (48 hours) of the performance date. Documentation must include the name of the patron and the date of the test and be administered by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy.
- A matching ID will be required for all guests 19+ years of age presenting documentation of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Our lobbies and seating in Andrew Jackson Hall, James K. Polk Theater, Andrew Johnson Theater, and the historic War Memorial Auditorium do not allow for social distancing. We encourage physical distancing in elevators, restrooms, and other public areas.
- Any special conditions or policy changes for upcoming events will be sent to ticket holders prior to performances and updated at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Find a COVID-19 testing location convenient to you.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Ticket Policy: All patrons, regardless of age, will require a seated paid ticket.
Hop on board for an unforgettable ride with the Pigeon.
Whatever you do, don’t let the Pigeon star in his own musical production! It’s not easy being the Pigeon—you never get to do ANYTHING! But when the Bus Driver has a crisis that threatens to make her passengers (gasp!) late, maybe that wily bird CAN do something. Starring an innovative mix of actors, puppets, songs, and feathers, Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! (The Musical) is sure to get everyone’s wings flapping.
With a script written by Mo Willems, the creator of the #1 New York Times best-selling, Caldecott Honor award–winning “Pigeon” picture books, along with longtime collaborator and Disney Jr.’s Muppet Babies executive producer Mr. Warburton, and featuring music by Deborah Wicks La Puma, the composer behind Elephant & Piggie’s We Are in a Play!, this comedic musical production is even more fun than staying up late and having a hot dog party!
Based on the book by Mo Willems
Written by Mo Willems and Mr. Warburton
Music by Deborah Wicks La Puma
Choreographed by Jessica Hartman
Directed by Jerry Whiddon
ADD ON EVENT: Family Day
DATE: March 12, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
LOCATION: War Memorial Auditorium
- Reservations to TPAC's Family Day cannot be purchased individually. A ticket purchase to Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!) is required.
- All patrons, regardless of age, will require a paid reservation.
Share the wonder and magic of the arts with your entire family during TPAC’s inaugural Family Day. Get ready to laugh-out-loud at a hilarious performance of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!) in TPAC’s Polk Theater. Plus, your fun-filled day continues when your little ones giggle with delight at the special interactive festivities we’re preparing in our War Memorial Auditorium, including up-close live performances, sensory-friendly crafts, movement activities, photo opportunities, and additional surprises. Recommended for children ages 4-9. Purchase 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. performance of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus (The Musical!), then add-on Family Day special event. Proceeds from Family Day support TPAC’s nonprofit mission and cultural programming.