Public On Sale: Friday, February 25, 2022, at 10:00 a.m.
Health & SafetyHere are a few things to expect during your experience at TPAC:
- Face masks are recommended but not required for guests. If a Broadway touring production requires guests to wear a mask, we will communicate that change to ticket buyers in advance. Find a full list of our reopening protocols at TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Although our continental seating does not allow for social distancing during Broadway engagements, we will encourage social distancing in restrooms, elevators, and other public areas where appropriate.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- When feasible, we’ll provide a touchless environment in restrooms, concessions, merchandise, and Box Office.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation, and cleaning protocols before and after the performance according to CDC and industry standards.
- Updated air filtration systems to enhance ventilation in public spaces and backstage.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Wellness screenings may be required prior to admittance with sick or symptomatic patrons not admitted.
The reopening protocols listed above are designed to protect the health and safety of our artists, patrons, educators, students, staff, and volunteers. All visitors must follow TPAC’s health and safety protocols. These guidelines were developed from recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), local health officials, and TPAC’s official health and safety partner, HCA Healthcare/TriStar Health, and may be modified according to current public health and government directives. By visiting TPAC, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.?We encourage all TPAC guests to take precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to protect themselves and others in public spaces. Please help keep each other safe.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
“How is it that the coolest new show on Broadway is a 1943 musical?” says The New York Times. This is Oklahoma! as you’ve never seen or heard it before – reimagined for the 21st century, and now the Tony Award winner for Best Revival of a Musical. Funny and sexy, dark and jolting, this acclaimed production of Oklahoma! “lets us experience Rodgers and Hammerstein’s greatness anew.” (The New Yorker)
Stripped down to reveal the darker psychological truths at its core, Daniel Fish’s production tells a story of a community circling its wagons against an outsider, and the frontier life that shaped America. Upending the sunny romance of a farmer and a cowpoke, this Oklahoma! allows the classic musical – and our country – to be seen in a whole new light.
“This production shocked me and moved me,” raves Frank Rich of New York Magazine. “This is the Oklahoma! that was there all along.”
Contains fog, loud gunshot effects, moments of total darkness, and violence. Recommended for ages 12+
The cast of Oklahoma! on Broadway © Little Fang Photo