Public On Sale: Friday, September 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m.
Colleen Ballinger is a multi hyphenate; actor, comedian, trained vocalist, writer and executive producer. She is best known for portraying her character, ‘Miranda Sings,’ a personality that is the polar opposite of Ms. Ballinger. Colleen has amassed over 65 Million followers across her social media and passed 5 billion views on YouTube. She can currently be seen as ‘Miranda’ on the Netflix Original series, HATERS BACK OFF, which she created and executive-produced. Her one hour special, “Miranda Sings Live…Your Welcome” is also available on Netflix.
Colleen has appeared in Jerry Seinfeld’s COMEDIANS IN CARS GETTING COFFEE, RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET, THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JIMMY FALLON, ANGRY BIRDS 2, and ESCAPE THE NIGHT. Ballinger is also a New York Times #1 Bestselling Author with two books, SELF-HELP and MY DIARRHE.
Colleen’s dream of starring on Broadway came true with her 2019 debut as ‘Dawn’ in the hit musical WAITRESS, and she is currently on tour with her new show, “Who Wants My Kid?” More information on that can be found at MirandaSings.com
A limited amount of VIP tickets are available for this show. They include:
- a Meet & Greet in the venue at 4:30pm
- an intimate Q & A and a photo opportunity
- exclusive VIP laminate
- premier seating close to the stage
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
TPAC's updated Patron Entry Policy strongly recommends all patrons 2+ years of age to wear a mask while in the theater and public spaces. For more details and TPAC's updated health and safety protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/PatronHealth.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- There is no elevator access to the upper level in James K. Polk Theater.