hero image ID: 518165
string(1) " "
string(26) "May 18, 2023, at 8:00 p.m."
May 18, 2023, at 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: James K. Polk Theater
STARTING AT: $29.50BUY TICKETS
Celebrated online for his relatability and situational humor, Mathews has amassed over 3 million followers on TikTok and over 1 million followers on Instagram. A key component to Mathews’ internet fame is his ability to create consistently engaging content, such as his viral Instagram series Confessions with Matt, where he responds to messages from followers who reveal their deepest, darkest secrets – as well as his sidesplitting farm chores videos that show Mathews reluctantly performing daily tasks around his farm and playfully scorning his animals whenever they misbehave.
Mathews’ live show is nothing short of a bonafide barn burner, guaranteed to provide bountiful belly laughs for all who attend. Throughout his routine, Mathews incorporates a swath of taboo topics and hysterical personal experiences, including his daily life living on a farm, growing up as a gay man in Alabama, his career as a renowned boudoir photographer, and strange sexual encounters.
VIP Tickets are available! $102.50 for premium seating and a Meet & Greet with Matt Mathews after the show!
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.