hero image ID: 518011
string(1) " "
string(15) "May 19-20, 2023"
May 19-20, 2023
LOCATION: Andrew Jackson Hall
STARTING AT: $40BUY TICKETS
Single Tickets On Sale October 26, 2022 at 10am
Connect with TPAC: Sign up for our newsletters for on sale announcements.
When the curtain comes down, you’ll release the breath you didn’t know you’d been holding. Scotland’s acclaimed national dance company brings this riveting retelling of the Salem witch trials to TPAC for its U.S. Premiere. Inspired by Arthur Miller’s classic play, Helen Pickett’s masterful choreography and Peter Salem’s spine-chilling score unleash the emotional force of this visceral tour de force. You’ll be on the edge of your seat as the tight-knit Puritan society of 17th-century Massachusetts unravels into gripping paranoia in this full-evening program of undiluted intensity with powerful contemporary resonance.
"casts a powerful spell…this Crucible belongs in the international repertoire"
"fierce and stark, with storytelling as taut as a stretched bowspring"
"captures the claustrophobia and darkness of a community lost inside itself"
Recommended for audiences 12+.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.