Connect with TPAC: Sign up for our newsletters for on sale announcements.
When Dad feels like a little bit of Sunday afternoon time out, Bluey and Bingo have other plans! Join them as they pull out all of the games and cleverness at their disposal to get Dad off that bean bag. Bluey’s Big Play is a brand-new theatrical adaptation of the Emmy® Award-winning children’s television series, with an original story by Bluey creator Joe Brumm, and new music by Bluey composer, Joff Bush. Join the Heelers in their first live theatre show made just for you. Featuring brilliantly created puppets, this is Bluey as you’ve never seen it before, brought to real life. Bluey’s Big Play is presented by BBC Studios and Andrew Kay in association with Windmill Theatre Co.
VIP Add-On Includes:
- Post-show meet & greet.
- Exclusive Bluey VIP lanyard & VIP exclusive gift.
- A photo opportunity with Bluey and Bingo for up to 4 people in a group.
Add-on is $75 per person. Everyone attending the meet & greet must have purchased a ticket to the show and the VIP add-on event. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
$33 lap seats for children 12 months and under will be available for purchase at the box office beginning 90 minutes prior to each performance.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page. For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.