Multi-talented R&B musician and lyricist, Tink, will return to the stage with an extension of the sold-out tour that followed the release of her album entitled Thanks 4 Nothing. This remarkable project showcases a diverse range of themes and emotions related to relationships, love, and heartbreak. The album includes her two most recent releases, "Toxic," and “Fake Love”. With her incredible vocal range and unique perspective, she delivers an unforgettable musical experience that will resonate with concertgoers across the board.
You never have to guess what Tink’s thinking. The Chicago-born songstress and rapper says it all in her music. She spits, speaks, and sings straight from the heart without filter or apology. At the same time, she breaks boundaries, dropping off bars with uncontainable charisma and belting out hooks with show-stopping range. This versatility consistently affirms her as a force in her own lane.
Tink will be joined by special guest Jacquees with Sonta and more.
Meet Tink Before the Show!
$100 Tink Meet & Greet Package Add-On Includes:
- Exclusive preshow Meet & Greet with Tink
- Early entry into the venue
- Personal photograph with Tink
While Supplies Last!!
**Admission to the performance is not included in the Package Add On ticket. This is a separate upgrade that must be purchased in advance.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.