Public On Sale: Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. CST
Leslie Jones, the three-time Emmy nominee and SNL alum.
Jones can currently be seen starring in Taika Waititi’s pirate comedy series OUR FLAG MEANS DEATH for HBO Max. Jones will soon produce an Untitled Christmas Comedy for Lionsgate along with Ruben Fleischer and David Bernad along with Jackie Clarke set to write and Lenny Marcus producing. Jones is developing the holiday feature as a potential starring role.
Jones will next be heard on her new podcast, THE FCKRY, with her co-host Lenny Marcus for Stitcher. Starting August 11, 2022, each week Leslie and Lenny will discuss anything and everything, from getting started in comedy to the effects that current political issues have on us all. The hosts will also interact with listeners, giving unfiltered, unwatered-down answers to some of their biggest questions. In true Leslie Jones fashion, nothing is off the table.
More about Leslie:
Jones recently wrapped production on STARZ’ BMF from executive producer Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and writer/producer Randy Huggins. Jones recently wrapped production on OUT OF OFFICE, which will also star Ken Jeong, Jason Alexander, and Cheri Oteri, and will be written/directed by Paul Lieberstein. This ensemble comedy about the blurring lines between working from home and would-be/should-be private life. The story centers on a young woman who finds that keeping her job is somehow tied to helping her boss navigate his fast-failing marriage. The series will premiere on Comedy Central.
In 2020, Jones starred opposite Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall in Craig Brewer’s COMING 2 AMERICA, which garnered a 2021 MTV Movie and TV Award for “Best Comedic Performance,” and a 2021 People’s Choice Award nomination for Jones for “Favorite Movie Star”.
Jones other film credits include: John Rice’s THE ANGRY BIRD MOVIE 2 starring opposite Awkwafina, Jason Sudeikis, and Josh Gad and received a 2019 People’s Choice Award nomination for ‘Favorite Family Movie”, Trey Haley’s WE ARE FAMILY, Jared Hess’ MASTERMINDS opposite Zach Galifianakis and Kristen Wiig, Garth Jennings and Christophe Lourdelet’s SING, opposite Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon, which was nominated for a 2017 Golden Globe for ‘Best Motion Picture – Animated”, Paul Feig’s GHOSTBUSTERS opposite Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, and Kate McKinnon, which received a 2017 People’s Choice Award nomination for “Favorite Comedic Movie”, Judd Apatow’s TRAINWRECK opposite Amy Schumer and Bill Hader, which was nominated for a 2016 Golden Globe for “Best Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical”, Chris Rock’s TOP FIVE opposite Chris Rock and Kevin Hart
Jones’ television credits include: KEVIN (PROBABLY) SAVES THE WORLD, THE BLACKLIST, WORKAHOLICS, THE LEAGUE, and host of SUPERMARKET SWEEP for which she also executive produced and received a nomination for the 2021 Critics Choice Real TV Award for “Best Game Show.”
In 2020, she won a People’s Choice Award for her Netflix one-hour comedy special, Time Machine. In previous years, Leslie hosted The BET Awards. Jones was also including in 2017’s list of Time’s 100 Most Influential People.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- Ticket Limit: There is a 4 (four) ticket limit per household for this event.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.