If red and/or flashing lights negatively affect any condition you may have, you should not view this show.
Public On Sale: Friday, May 12, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Paramount's Laser Spectacular is the smash hit multi-media laser and light show featuring the music of Pink Floyd “as you've never seen before.” The Laser Spectacular is the longest-running touring theater show in history!
"Pink Floyd's music is theatrical and visual," says Paramount's producer Steve Monistere. "You imagine images when you listen to their music, and with no visual stimuli, there is still a show in your mind." Using lasers, lighting, video, and other special effects, what your mind is "seeing" becomes a reality. That is why people love this show so much. It’s a mind-expanding experience for Floyd fans of all ages. So, parents, score "cool points" with your teenagers and bring them along!"
For more info, visit www.laserspectacular.com.
Or follow us at www.facebook.com/pinkfloydlasershow
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.