This performance has been moved from Polk Theater to TPAC's Jackson Hall due to technical difficulties with the Polk Theater orchestra pit. Ticket buyers who purchased tickets prior to the venue change will be issued comparable seats. New tickets will be delivered to the TPAC Concierge app 24 hours prior to the performance.This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
VIP MEET & GREET PACKAGE$20 UPGRADE (Does NOT include ticket to event) Includes:
- VIP laminate
- Front of the line access to meet the comedians after the show
- Free gift bag
- Post Show Meet & Greet
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page. For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.