hero image ID: 520564
string(1) " "
string(40) "July 29, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m."
July 29, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
LOCATION: TPAC's Jackson Hall
STARTING AT: $52.50
This performance has been moved from Polk Theater to TPAC's Jackson Hall due to technical difficulties with the Polk Theater orchestra pit. Ticket buyers who purchased tickets prior to the venue change will be issued comparable seats. New tickets will be delivered to the TPAC Concierge app 24 hours prior to the performance or will be available for pick up at Will Call 90 minutes before the show.This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
“Child Support,” the gospel stage play, is another fascinating, encouraging, and informative, live theatrical production, written by Pastor Kerry D. James Sr. that depicts and brings to life real life situations that involve the positives as well as the negatives of our current child support system. This production portrays a more positive and accurate light of a majority of absent fathers. This show will make you laugh, cry, and see how God can take the worst of situations within the family, give hope, and bring reconciliation as well as restoration to any genre of family. This is one show that you don’t want to miss!
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.