Due to unforeseen scheduling conflict this event has been canceled.
Patrons who have purchased tickets will automatically be refunded to the card used at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to show on your account. If the card used to make your purchase has since expired, a refund check will be issued to the address on file in the next 30 days.
Comedian. Actor. Musician. Advocate. Entrepreneur. Five-time Grammy and Emmy nominee. Margaret Cho’s strong voice has been lighting the path for other women, other members of underrepresented groups, other performers, to follow. Her recent television appearances – guest star on Season 2 of The Flight Attendant (HBO Max), guest star on Season 2 of Hacks (HBO Max) and two Netflix is a Joke comedy specials: Stand Out: An LGBTQ+ Celebration and Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin: Ladies Night Live – have expanded an already wide-ranging career, and her role as the ‘mother hen’ in the well-reviewed movie Fire Island solidifies why we all love Margaret in the first place.
As a comedian Margaret has been named one of Rolling Stone magazine's 50 Best Stand-Up Comics of All Time, one of Vogue magazine’s Top 9 Female Comedians of all time, while CNN chose her as one of the 50 People Who Changed American Comedy. Thankfully, Margaret has more stories to tell, and her production company, Animal Family Productions, has multiple scripted shows in development for 2022 and beyond.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Ticket Limit: 6 Tickets per household.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.