Public On Sale: Friday, July 7, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Connect with TPAC: Sign up for our newsletters for on sale announcements.
In this often funny, sometimes touching, and engaging one-man-show, veteran British actor David Payne brings former Prime Minister and famed orator Sir Winston Churchill to life on stage. Be in the room as Churchill, who has been awarded honorary U.S. citizenship by President John F. Kennedy, addresses The American-Oxford Society, and discusses what the honor means to him. Payne’s Churchill enlightens the audience with his exploits during the Boer War, his constant battles with Britain’s fellow politicians, and his special relationship with America and American presidents. Mixing elements of The Crown and The Darkest Hour and including touching details of Churchill’s wife Clementine and Queen Elizabeth II, Payne once again provides an opportunity to spend an intimate evening with one of the greatest historical figures in the world.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located infront of the stationary seating platforms.
- Seats in the first row can be accessed without climbing stairs.
- Seats in Rows A-H require taking stairs.