hero image ID: 520281
string(1) " "
string(29) "October 7, 2023, at 7:00 p.m."
October 7, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: James K. Polk Theater
STARTING AT: $35BUY TICKETS
Public on Sale: Friday, May 19, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Justin Willman wants to melt your brain while making you laugh. He’s best known as the star and creator of the hit Netflix series Magic For Humans. But you may recognize him from one of his many television appearances (The Tonight Show, The Today Show, Ellen, Conan...). Or maybe you know his work as a host (Baking Impossible; Cupcake Wars; Win, Lose or Draw...). Or maybe he’s the child magician you hired in suburban St. Louis in the ‘90s. If you don’t know Justin, he’s a magician and comedian who’s mastered the art of turning cynics into believers (or at least getting them to laugh). His live show is simultaneously mind-blowing and hilarious, and will likely keep you up at night wondering how the heck any of it was possible. Justin is also a proud father, a loving husband, and has zero experience as a licensed boat mechanic (that’s a different Justin Willman).
Meet & Greet Experience Add On: $100
- Post show Meet & Greet opportunity with Justin Willman
- Signed poster
**Admission to the performance is not included in the Meet and Greet Add On ticket. This is a separate upgrade that must be purchased in advance.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- Ticket Limit: 8 tickets per household.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.