Public On Sale: May 19, 2023 at 10 a.m.This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Sin Bandera is a Mexican-Argentine duo formed in the year 2000, made up of singer and guitarist Leonel Garcia and singer Noel Schajris. With songs that have marked an entire generation, such as "Entra en mi vida" or "Mientes tan bien", Sin Bandera has managed to captivate audiences with their romantic and emotional style and has left a significant mark in the history of Spanish-language pop music.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.