The “Renaissance” Tour, which started in April in Denver, has visited over fifteen cities in the USA and Canada. Today, it was revealed that renowned band, which has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide, and has won two GRAMMY® Awards, in a career that spans more than 30 years, will take the stage in Thirteen additional cities starting on Wednesday, October 25th in Tucson, Arizona, finishing in Greensboro, North Carolina on Sunday, November 12th.
Twenty-five years is an eternity in pop music, but the story of the Gipsy Kings reaches back much farther. Their’s is a music that extends through generations, to the sounds of their ancestors, and reflects the eclectic and peripatetic history of the gitanos, Spanish Romani people who fled the Catalonia region during the Spanish Civil War. The group has been fronted for 25 years by the two songwriters and producers Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo. Renaissance Tour will coincide with the release of their new album of the same name. The album, their first in eight years, is being hailed as "an album full of gypsy passion and tradition drawn from true gypsy life.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.