This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Public On Sale: October 27, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Ticket Limit: 8 Tickets per household.
For Mature Audiences
Renowned comedian Ron White, affectionately known as "Tater Salad," catapulted into the limelight as the cigar-wielding, scotch-savoring humorist who stole the spotlight within the Blue Collar Comedy Tour phenomenon. Yet, his trajectory has evolved into an extraordinary journey, one where he has risen to chart-topping Grammy-nominated comic and a captivating feature film actor.
Ron’s contributions aren’t confined to comedy alone; the world sees his remarkable generosity as he has championed the US military troops for more than two decades, founding the cherished annual charity event, "Ron White’s Comedy Salute to the Troops." This heartwarming endeavor funneled proceeds to the Armed Forces Foundation, a testament to Ron White's unwavering dedication.
In a symphony of achievements, Ron White's trajectory from humble beginnings to the echelons of comedy and entertainment is nothing short of awe-inspiring. His narratives have not only tickled the world's funny bone but have also etched a profound legacy that transcends stages, screens, and generations.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.