Direct from a sold-out, worldwide tour and standing ovations throughout North America, THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY is a must-see international sensation. This nostalgic multimedia experience using huge projection photos and original film footage features a full live band performing all the hits including “Mrs. Robinson,” “Cecilia,” “Bridge Over Troubled Water,” “Homeward Bound,” and many more.
An immersive concert-style theater show, THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY chronicles the amazing journey shared by the folk-rock duo, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel. Telling the story from their humble beginnings as Tom & Jerry to their incredible success as one of the best-selling music groups of the 1960s to their dramatic split in 1970, the show culminates with the famous The Concert in Central Park
reunion in 1981 with more than half a million fans in attendance.
With more than 100 million albums sold since 1965, Simon & Garfunkel’s perfect harmonies and songs poignantly captured the times and made them one of the most successful folk-rock duos of all time. Over the years, they won 10 Grammy® Awards, and they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. In 1977, their album, Bridge Over Troubled Water
, was nominated at the Brit Awards for Best International Album. In 2003, Simon & Garfunkel were awarded a Grammy® Lifetime Achievement Award and the following year saw their song, “The Sound of Silence,” awarded a Grammy® Hall of Fame Award.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - James K. Polk Theater
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.