Known for its groundbreaking choreography, original music, and cross-disciplinary collaborations, Nashville Ballet’s Attitude program returns to TPAC February 9–11, 2024. Featuring three world premiere works by fan-favorite and flourishing choreographers, this compelling sampling of contemporary movement will include pieces by Resident Choreographer Mollie Sansone, Jermaine Spivey, and Yusha-Marie Sorzano set to music performed live by local Nashville musicians.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For additional questions regarding Nashville Ballet events, please contact the Nashville Ballet's box office:
- (615) 297-2966 ext. 710
- To view Nashville Ballet’s updated health and safety protocols, visit NashvilleBallet.com/Health & Safety Protocols.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
James K. Polk
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.