This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center
Ticket Limit: 8 Tickets per household.
Public On Sale: Friday, November 3, 2023, at 10 AM CST
Join KevOnStage and That Chick Angel for a hilarious live version of their podcast. This isn’t them sitting on stools and talking, this is an extravaganza. Yes. Extravaganza. Music. Comedy. Utter hilarity. This is a live comedy show with a little podcast. You’ll enjoy yourself. Trust us.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - James K. Polk Theater
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.
More about Kevin:
Kevin Fredericks (aka KevOnStage) is actor, stand-up comedian, entrepreneur, podcast developer/host, content creator, author, influencer, and filmmaker. As a prolific creator, his content has hundreds of millions of cumulative views across all platforms with strong engaged followings Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and more.
As an actor he's appeared on the HBO Max Series, A Black Lady Sketch show. Kevin was also the host of Will Smith's Dad's Just Don't Understand produced by Westbrook Media for Facebook Watch. Kev can also be seen on Black Love, available on Amazon Prime.
As a Stand up Kevin is a nationally touring comedian playing a mix of sold out comedy clubs and theaters consistently promoting his dates with hilarious and creative content. With the rare ability to be hilarious while also delivering clean comedy, Kevin is a favorite at colleges and for corporates as well. In 2020 he created the streaming stand up show "Keep Your Distance Comedy" which has sold over 100,000 virtual tickets to date.
As a producer he also self produced his first Stand Up Special "Funny In Real Life" available on KevOnStage Studios, a streaming network Kevin founded to both share his own content while giving a platform to the stars of tomorrow. In addition to producing his own content, Kev was a producer on Will Smith's Snapchat series Will From Home, and has written or produced for AwesomenessTV, Nickelodeon, All Def, and MTV. You can find more info on Kev at www.kevonstage.com.
More about Angel:
Angel Laketa Moore is an actress, host, influencer, and comedian. She most recently appeared on shows such as Netflix's Atypical, AJ & The Queen, Disney's Sydney to The Max & Saturdays, and CBS' United States of Al & B Positive. She currently is the host of 3 successful weekly podcasts Here?s The Thing, Is This Going To Cause An Argument, and The Bald and The Beautiful. In 2021, she hosted a 37 city US national tour, Slightly Problematic, headlined by Kevonstage. She shares the hilarity of being a mom to 4 boys and wife to her quick-witted husband on social media as That Chick Angel to over 900K followers across various platforms. Angel is represented by Realm Talent and Framework Entertainment. Angel is a series regular on HBO A Black Lady Sketch Show season 4. She is also the lyricist and artist behind the viral song of the summer "One Margarita," which currently has over 13 million streams on Spotify.