This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Public On Sale: November 17, 2023, at 12 PM
Ticket Limit: 8 Tickets per household.
Astrophysicist and author Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson brings his lecture “The Cosmic Perspective” to TPAC on February 26th. There is no view of the world as emotionally potent as the one granted by a cosmic perspective. It’s one that sees Earth as a planet in a vast empty universe. It profoundly influences what we think and feel about science, culture, politics, and life itself. This talk updates continually due to the rapid pace of scientific discovery and looks nothing like the talk offered five years ago.
A limited number of VIP Tickets are available and include best available seating, signed poster and post show meet & greet with photo opportunity.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.