Public On Sale: Friday, October 13, 2023, at 10 AM CST
Content advisory: Contains strong language, mature references, and a lot of the crazy, inappropriate stuff you would expect from a deranged demon.
He earned his stripes on Broadway… now the ghost-with-the-most is coming to Nashville.
It’s showtime! Based on Tim Burton’s dearly beloved film, this hilarious musical tells the story of Lydia Deetz, a strange and unusual teenager whose whole life changes when she meets a recently deceased couple and a demon with a thing for stripes. With an irreverent book, an astonishing set, and a score that’s out of this Netherworld, BEETLEJUICE is “screamingly good fun!” (Variety). And under its uproarious surface (six feet under, to be exact), it’s a remarkably touching show about family, love, and making the most of every Day-O!
Pictured (L-R): Isabella Esler (Lydia) and Justin Collette (Beetlejuice) Photo by Matthew Murphy, 2022
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- Open Captioning, ASL interpretation, and Audio Description are available during the Sunday, March 17, 2024, 1 PM performance.
- Open Caption and ASL tickets may be purchased online.
- To purchase Audio Description tickets, call 615-782-4040.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.