This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Ticket Limit: 6 tickets per household
If seats chosen leave an abandoned single seat, TPAC reserves the right to move you over one seat (left or right), to allow for additional pairs of tickets to be sold.
Age Restriction: 13+
Public On Sale: Friday, November 17, 2023, at 10 AM
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue. All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.