Ticket Limit: 9 tickets per household
Please Note: Any child who has celebrated their first birthday must have a paid ticket. Prices are subject to demand and can change at any time.
Public On Sale: Friday, December 1, 2023, at 10 AM
Please Note:Any child who has celebrated their first birthday must have a paid ticket. Prices are subject to demand and can change at any time.
Become a VIP: Very Important Pup! The VIP package includes a premium seat and exclusive access to a photo opportunity with PAW Patrol characters after the show. Each adult & child (age 1 & up) in a group must have a VIP ticket. Pick up your VIP Packet at the VIP check in prior to the show. Note: VIP characters are subject to change.
Aisle Seats: Choose from the best available aisle seats and enjoy the convenience of easy access to refreshments, restrooms and venue exits.
Photos/Video Policy: Standard cameras are allowed; however, video cameras may not be brought into the venue and the taking of video is prohibited.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.