Location: The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet (3630 Redmon Street, Nashville TN 37209)
Join us for a day filled with family-friendly fun! An annual treat for dance-loving little ones and new movers alike, Family Day at the Ballet features an exciting array of dance-inspired activities the whole family can enjoy. Experience a performance of Carnival of the Animals by the artists of NB2, engaging story times, up-beat movement activities, creative crafts, games, and so much more at this uniquely Nashville Ballet event!
Recommended for ages 2+
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For additional questions regarding Nashville Ballet events, please contact the Nashville Ballet's box office:
- (615) 297-2966 ext. 710
- To view Nashville Ballet’s updated health and safety protocols, visit NashvilleBallet.com/Health & Safety Protocols.
- The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet’s main entrance, all public areas, restrooms, offices, and six studios are ramp accessible.
- A passenger elevator is available for access to the upstairs offices. The main performance space, inside Studio A, includes reserved wheelchair spaces at the floor level for all in-house performances and programs.
- The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet’s parking lot, directly in front of the main entrance, includes eight reserved accessible parking spaces and ramp-accessible sidewalks leading to the main entrance.