Mozart's The Magic Flute
Sung in German with easy-to-read English surtitles, spoken dialogue in English
The genius of Mozart shines bright in this masterfully diverse mix of unforgettable melodies, majestic choruses, and stratospheric, show-stopping coloratura singing. Follow the adventures of Prince Tamino and Papageno the Bird Catcher as they set forth to save the captured Princess Pamina. One of the most imaginative entertainments ever created, The Magic Flute blends myth, magic, and the battle between good and evil to deliver the life-affirming message: love conquers all. A magical night for the entire family.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.